Have you always dreamt of buying a designer home in Perth, WA, for your family but haven’t had the time to plan out the project and execute it? Turnkey homes from experienced home builders of Perth, Australia, may be the perfect option for you!
In this blog, let’s look at turnkey homes, their benefits and disadvantages and why you should consider a turnkey home in Perth, Western Australia.
Turnkey homes in Perth are homes that are ready to live in once you turn the key to enter your place. That means everything else has already been taken care of for you. Turn key homes in Perth are the prefered choice provided to customers by home builders of Perth as they are completely finished and ready to live in when they purchase them.
Since the house sold to a customer is in a finished condition. The customer does not need to do any work on the property before they can move in. This type of property is becoming increasingly popular in Perth, WA, as it offers buyers a stress-free way to purchase a new home built to their wishes and specifications and is fully ready to move in and enjoy.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Turnkey Homes? – Why Are New Home Builders Of Perth Seeing Great Demand
Turnkey homes are becoming increasingly popular across western Australia and Perth. New home builders in Perth are marketing them as a great option for busy families or individuals who do not want to deal with the hassle and expense of traditional home construction. Here are the pros and cons of turn key homes in Perth, WA.
1. Built as per customer’s specification or new home builders’ demo model
2. Minimal stress, as all things are completely managed by the builder
3. Includes multiple modern amenities like modular kitchens, patios, outdoor decks etc.
4. No expenses on renovations and changes
5. Streamlined purchase and maintenance process
6. Excellent resale values
A Reddit user that goes by u/journeyofamigranttt says – “Friends that have them have been having good experiences. This is even 10 years out.”
So there are many benefits of going for a turnkey home in Perth from designer home builders in Perth Australia
1. Turnkey homes often attract a premium over traditionally built houses
2. Some home builders tend to cheap out on appliances, bathroom fittings etc.
3. You may have less control over the whole process and may have to compromise on certain aspects of your house
Turnkey homes in Perth are a great option for people who want to quickly move into a new home without having to worry about any of the construction or renovation work since nearly everything is already done for you. So all you have to do is enjoy your new home.
If you’re looking for a quotation or would like to take a look at our work, kindly contact us and book a free consultation.